Sunday, October 10, 2010

I thought we were ALL supposed to dress up

Thurmont is holding its annual "Colorfest" this weekend. As usually, we made a trip downtown to checkout all the crafters and eat fattening food. Grandma Veronie, Grandma Zutell, Aunt Adrienne, Mom-Mom, and I spent a long day walking around the town. I got kind of tired and Daddy came to pick me up early but I still had a great time. Before we went, Aunt Adrienne gave me a great gift....a Chewbacca costume! I thought that we were all dressing up to go to the Colorfest but no one else had a cool costume and MomMOm wouldn't let me wear it outside of the house. I don't get it?!?!In any event, Daddy loves. I think I look cool. and Mom Mom isn't too sure about it yet. Give her time....I will convince her to love it too! Anyway, Thank you Aunt Adrienne!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment