Monday, May 9, 2011

Where has our BABY gone?





















We can't believe that Katelyn has turned 2! It seems like just yesterday we were watching me get big and fat and anxiously awaiting her arrival. TIME FLIES! Katelyn loved her farm animal party. Before guests arrived she was running through the kitchen saying HI to all the animals on the table cloth. Not to mention telling everyone that her birthday is "in May" since about February. Thank you all for the great company and wonderful gifts! This little girl has it made and she doesn't even realize it!

I don't have pics of the cake and other things right now because I was too busy running around to take pictures of all that good stuff. Hopefully I will be getting some soon. I will try to put some on the blog but I may put some on facebook too so keep your eyes open. :)


Thank you all again! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment