Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Uncle Linwood,

I am sorry that you couldn't join the rest of your family on their east coast travels. We missed you! Don't worry the girls were in good hands while they were here. Jordyn was a little sick for part of the time. (Actually I think she shared the sick germs with me because I'm not feeling so great!) But we all had lots of fun anyway. We read stories together. We played together. My cousins taught me a lot. The best part of the trip was when India woke me up from my nap though. She came in and climbed in my crib and told me how much she loved my toys. She said that my stuffed animal is a bigger winner than any she has at home. Mommy took pictures because she loved that "little devil" so much! India wanted us to show it to you!
Love, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment